Okay, someone at Shall We Date needs a little lesson on the definition of yandere.
YET AGAIN I HAVE BOUGHT A ROUTE PROMISING ME A YANDERE ARCHETYPE AND INSTEAD I GOT…. WHATEVER THE HELL HE IS.
B O R I N G
He literally has one moment where he could be considered yandereish.
I also had this review typed up and somehow my browser lost it and ARGH!!!!
So I’m going to keep this short and sweet.
+ Presentation is A++++
+ An absolute shitton of CGs
+ Nice art style and direction
+ Three endings
+ Kojiro, her attendant, is a great character stuck in a horrible story. He alone is the voice of reason, the one person I could identify with, the one man I wish I could pluck from this world and put into another where his rational mind could be put to good use.
+ Yukimura is a crybaby. He is not shy about letting his tears show, be it for happiness or sadness. And I liked that a lot.
– Not a yandere, not even close
– Not even a tsundere
– Boring af plot
– SHORT and I mean SHORT route will take you less than 30 minutes to complete if you’re an average reader, I finished in 20.
– Despite being short, STILL COSTS ARM AND LEG
– All the characters except for Kojiro
– Goodness gracious the MC is a freaking moron
– Another “wait for your man at war” story, of which there are only so many ways to say you miss him and ofc you’re going to be saying you miss him a lot
– Super short and yet so boring I FELL ASLEEP PLAYING IT
Screenshots? There aren’t any. This was so bland I literally found nothing interesting to comment on. I couldn’t even get anything to be snarky about. That’s just sad.
One heart for Kojiro. Bless that man and I apologize for the shitty story you’re stuck in.
My heart scale is defined as follows – 5 hearts = a story everyone will fall in love with, regardless of preferences; 4 hearts = a well-done story that people who love the concept will adore, and people who don’t may end up liking it; 3 hearts = if you like this type of story or this type of hero, then you will enjoy this, but those who do not like either of those things will probably not; 2 hearts = it had potential, it squandered it; 1 heart = just a waste of time from the get-go; 0 hearts = why was this made?